Home » , » Better Living Products Clear Choice Dispenser IV Four Chamber Shower Dispenser, White

Better Living Products Clear Choice Dispenser IV Four Chamber Shower Dispenser, White

Written By gusti on Friday, April 19, 2013 | 8:53 PM

Better Living Products Clear Choice Dispenser IV Four Chamber Shower Dispenser, White - Best Price





Click image to see larger image and other view


Better Living Products Clear Choice Dispenser IV Four Chamber Shower Dispenser, White



Details about Better Living Products Clear Choice Dispenser IV Four Chamber Shower Dispenser, White


ASIN number: B001CD31XM
Brand: Better Living

The most attractive, practical, convenient way to �de-bottle� the Shower! Better Living Products', The Dispenser, is the quality leader and stands at the forefront of this category throughout the world. The Clear Choice Dispenser fits neatly in the corner or on the wall. Only Clear Choice gives this great installation choice. Our uniquely designed bracket provides this flat corner option on the two, three and four chamber units.

Features of this Better Living Products Clear Choice Dispenser IV Four Chamber Shower Dispenser, White


This product has many good features that make it great for you:
  • Each Bottle Holds 14 Ounces
  • Includes Amenity Labels and Installation Kit with Silicone Adhesive
  • Eliminates Shower Bottle Clutter
  • Pump Pre-Measures the Right Amount Everytime
  • Installs In Minutes without Tools and Adheres to any Wall Surface.


Where to get the best price?



We've researched that Amazon.com is continously providing the best price for this product.





Read the Customer Reviews about Better Living Products Clear Choice Dispenser IV Four Chamber Shower Dispenser, White



Precise, Small Measurements, Great Organization Tool
I have owned this product for about a month now. I did hours of research online to find which dispenser I wanted for my shower. There are some metal, very attractive units sold for hundreds of dollars, this was far above my budget. This product can be mounted in a corner or on a flat wall; I mounted mine in the corner. I like the small amount of product which is dispensed with a single push. I use 3 squirts for shampoo and conditioner, and 1 squirt for my prescription face-wash. I would guess a squirt is about the size of a nickle. This dispenser is holding up well, I have had no issues with mounting and no issues with clogging spouts. I am happy the shampoo bottle, conditioner bottle, face-wash bottle, and body-wash bottle are all now gone from the sides of my tub/shower. I would have given this dispenser 5 stars if it were metal, just for looks, but again those units can be in the 100's of dollars. This unit does a great job for a small price....

review update...

Inexpensive, but broke in days.
I bought this thinking it would be a cheap way to clean up my shower. My expectations were not high. After about four days, the pump button used most (soap) started only traveling half the distance. It felt like it was jamming. It freed up after another day because something inside the pump broke, no longer pumping anything. I had to take the top off and reach in for my soap. Shortly, two other buttons started developing same problems. I tossed it in the trash.

Spend a little extra money and get one that will work for a while.

Nice but keep it up high
Works great but keep it up high so it doesn't get splashed by water. Otherwise you'll end up with lots of water inside the chambers and it will dilute the products inside.
Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. pinkys mind - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger