Ceramic Tools CT2555 1" Professional Ceramic Flat Iron - Review
Details about Ceramic Tools CT2555 1" Professional Ceramic Flat Iron
ASIN number: B00092M2ZU
Professional 1" ceramic flat iron with 25-heat settings and Ceramic Pulse heat technology for instant and even heat that reaches 446?F. Slim ceramic plate design for versatile styling and soft grip handle for comfort. Ideal for short hair styles.
Specification of this Ceramic Tools CT2555 1" Professional Ceramic Flat Iron
This product has many excellent specification that make it great for you:
- 1" narrow width ceramic plate
- Creates a smooth, shiny and frizz-free finish
- Emits reflective ions to revitalize and renew hair
- Generates infrared heat to protect hair's luster
- Instant heat up to 446?F
Where to get the best price?
We've found that Amazon.com is continously providing the best price for this product.
Read the Customer Reviews about Ceramic Tools CT2555 1" Professional Ceramic Flat Iron
Pretty darn good
I shopped around on Amazon before buying this one because I had specific product requirements: ceramic hotplates, rounded edges so it wouldn't catch and tug/tear my hair, multiple heat settings and not overpriced. This one has all these features and it came with free shipping. So far I have not had any problems with it, it does exactly what it advertises and it makes my hair look great - I have thin hair but it has a lot of body/wave to it and this iron makes it sleek and it will stay for most of the day. Because my hair is thin I don't have the heat setting too high so I don't toast it, you can set it really hot, so if I was going out in the evening it only takes a couple of minutes to touch up. This thing heats up real fast too.
Like Brand New Hair
I've had this flat iron for about a year - never had a problem. Gets seriously hot - my thick, ultra wavy hair is totally tamed by it. Slides through with no problem, and my hair actually feels HEALTHIER now - not the heat stroked, dryed out mess I feared after such long use.
10 minutes every other day and people actually think my hair is naturally straight! A couple of people even asked if I'd had a straight perm ... that is serious results for a girl who has been fighting with a flipping, curling, wavy mess her whole life.
I have medium hair and like the 1 inch - for anything longer than the shoulders I would get a 1.5 or 2 inch.
Great Straightener for the Price.
After 4 years I had to replace my old straightener and decided to get this one after some research. The price and great ratings are the main thing that caught my eye. After paying 16 bucks for my old straightener which worked great, I wasn't shelling out 50+ bucks for another one. So here's a breakdown:
1. Heats up quickly. 25 settings for any hair type. I consider my hair more on the thin side, but I like to keep it set to around 20 when I straighten my hair, I could honestly keep it a bit lower and still straighten fine.
2. Glides over your hair smoothly, no pulling. It feels like a straightener isn't being used on my hair at all.
3. On/Off Button.
4. Exceptionally long cord with a swivel feature (good if you need to straighten someone else's hair or don't have an outlet right next to your mirror).
5. Eliminates any frizz or flyaway hairs I have and straightens each section in one go.
6. Easy to flip or curl the ends of your hair...