Home » , » CONAIR Retractable Round (Color May Very)

CONAIR Retractable Round (Color May Very)

Written By gusti on Saturday, April 20, 2013 | 4:37 PM

CONAIR Retractable Round (Color May Very) - I Pick This One





Click image to see larger image and other view


CONAIR Retractable Round (Color May Very)



Details about CONAIR Retractable Round (Color May Very)


ASIN number: B001I7QKRQ
Brand: Conair

Infiniti retractable bristle brushes are easy to clean with bristles that retract into the head. Use for wet or dry styling to create soft curls while adding shape and fullness and smoothing coarse or wavy hair.

Specification of this CONAIR Retractable Round (Color May Very)


This product has many good features that make it great for you:
  • Retractable Bristle Brush
  • Tourmaline-Ionic Ceramic Technology
  • Releases IONS to Reduce Static Electricity


Where to get the best price?



We've found that Amazon.com is always providing the best price for this product.





Read the Customer Reviews about CONAIR Retractable Round (Color May Very)



Love this brush!!!
I've always had problems with static electricity in my hair especially whenever I'm visiting in MO, but no more!!! This is a great brush & I love it!!! Really like the ease in getting the hair cleaned out of it, just retract the bristles & it's clean!!!

Great Product!!!
I bought this hair brush at walgreens today and I am still using it now! I am just playing with it. It is great and the retractable bristles are a great feature. It feels fine on my head; the bristles have tips so it doesn't scratch your scalp. It doesn't tangle and it helps your hair. It is kind of expensive but well worth it.

why so hard to find?
I bought my first Conair retractable brush at a drug store and loved it. I could not find it in any store and was thrilled to find it on Amazon. Great for packing and cleaning, since you can retract and clean out after every use.
Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. pinkys mind - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger