Home » , » MAC Pro Makeup Brush Toolbelt

MAC Pro Makeup Brush Toolbelt

Written By gusti on Sunday, April 21, 2013 | 6:28 AM

MAC Pro Makeup Brush Toolbelt - Review





Click image to see larger image and other view


MAC Pro Makeup Brush Toolbelt



Details about MAC Pro Makeup Brush Toolbelt


ASIN number: B0081X4XEM
Brand: M.A.C

MAC Pro Cosmetics Makeup (brush) Toolbelt

Made of durable, easy to clean PVC. An adjustable nylon strap secures around the waist; snap closure for easy removal. 4 rows of pockets.

Specification of this MAC Pro Makeup Brush Toolbelt


This product has many excellent features that make it great for you:
  • Made of durable, easy to clean PVC. An adjustable nylon strap secures around the waist; snap closure for easy removal. 4 rows of pockets.
  • PRO item exclusively.
  • 100% Guaranteed Authentic!


Where to get the best price?



We've found that Amazon.com is always providing the best price for this product.





Read the Customer Reviews about MAC Pro Makeup Brush Toolbelt



Love it!
The MAC Pro Makeup Brush Toolbelt is a dream. I feel like the girls at MAC when I'm using it. It keeps my brushes in exellent condition. Girls that use expensive brushes know what I'm talking about.

Amazing!
I love my new belt brush. It's super light weight & awesome for keeping my brushes nice & organized. If anyone is looking into this item, it is a must for any make-up artist.

VERY HAPPY MAKEUP ARTIST
Love my MAC makeup toolbelt. Just graduated Saturday from the academy and I looked and felt very "professional" and "organized" doing my final look on my model. This tool belt is comfortable and has room for many brushes and other items to get the job done. Feels like leather although it is not which makes it easy to clean if you have to. I even personalized my belt with some rhinstones on the latch. It is worth every penny! THANKS MARY
Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. pinkys mind - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger