Home » , » MAC Professional 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set and Case

MAC Professional 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set and Case

Written By gusti on Sunday, April 21, 2013 | 7:55 AM

MAC Professional 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set and Case - I Pick This One





Click image to see larger image and other view


MAC Professional 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set and Case



Details about MAC Professional 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set and Case


ASIN number: B00AAZMINM
Brand: M.A.C

These brushes are essential tools for today's modern woman. The 8 piece professional set can handle all of your makeup needs... whether you want to go for a natural day time look or a dramatic one for the evening! These brushes come with a supple handy portable zipper case. All brushes are soft and comfortable, and with proper care can be enjoyed for years, perfect for both Studio and Personal use.

Features of this MAC Professional 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set and Case


This product has many excellent features that make it great for you:
  • Brushes are made of synthetic fiber and animal hair
  • Handles are made of wood and are black
  • Silver Ferules
  • Long handles ideal for professional or personal use
  • Affordable


Where to get the best price?



We've researched that Amazon.com is continously providing the best price for this product.





Read the Customer Reviews about MAC Professional 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set and Case



:/
I was a bit hesitant to buy this product because of the price here and actual retail value of MAC brushes at the store, but I decided to anyways. Unfortunately these are not real MAC brushes but they aren't bad in relation. I do not appreciate the fact that they imply that these are REAL MAC brushes and if I really felt like it I could return them and get my money back for fraud. Aside from being disappointed in the actual purchase the customer service was great. I got a hand written note and the package came before expected. I gave this a rating of 3 out of 5 because these are not real and that is what I had expected.

It is FAKE!!
They are FAKE!! NOT real MAC brushes.And when I was opening the bag they smelled like turpentine.
I feel deceived.

I Love These Brushes
First of all, they were larger than I expected them to be, which was a plus. They come in a very nice zippered case and the brushes are so so soft. I liked them so much, I ordered more as gifts. Also, delivery was very fast. I had them in about 2-3 days.
Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. pinkys mind - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger