Home » , » Medicool's MED2191 Turbo File 2 Professional Electric Nail Filing System

Medicool's MED2191 Turbo File 2 Professional Electric Nail Filing System

Written By gusti on Friday, April 19, 2013 | 6:16 PM

Medicool's MED2191 Turbo File 2 Professional Electric Nail Filing System - Review





Click image to see larger image and other view


Medicool's MED2191 Turbo File 2 Professional Electric Nail Filing System



Details about Medicool's MED2191 Turbo File 2 Professional Electric Nail Filing System


ASIN number: B002NGMEQM
Brand: Medicool

Professional electric filing system for manicures and pedicures.

Features of this Medicool's MED2191 Turbo File 2 Professional Electric Nail Filing System


This product has many best features that make it great for you:
  • Powerful & quiet 20,000 RPM motor
  • Variable speed control with no vibration
  • Lightweight hand piece
  • Accommodates all 3/32 bits


Where to get the best price?



We've researched that Amazon.com is always providing the lowest price for this product.





Read the Customer Reviews about Medicool's MED2191 Turbo File 2 Professional Electric Nail Filing System



Medicool's Med2191 Turbo File 2 Electric Nail Filing System
I have had several Manicure Filing Systems over the Years. My first was a Nail Genie. Good machine. Mine is 30+ years old, but limited nail bits and the newer Nail Genie bits won't fit the old Nail Genie. My next one was a SuperNail Deluxe Hand Held. Not expensive and you get what you pay for. Plastic on the hand held broken, so I have the bits now, but no machine to insert them into. Then I bought a Red. Had multiple bits, but again, specific to the RED machine. Not very expensive and that being said, doesn't have good power. I think I bought it to use on my heels and feet to remove the cracks, etc...no enough power to do that. The Nail Genie is still working fine, but I only have 4 bits and the emery board tip works the best. I wanted more variety to get cuticles, etc. The Nail Genie currently sold, has different tips that are used, but won't fit my old Nail Genie. Good marketing strategy to get me to buy newer model. That would be a minimum of $149 and then add on...

Professional Quality
Bought this for my wife as she does her own acrylic nails. The unit is of quality construction and assembly. Variable and reversible speeds along with a very secure twist-lock chuck to hold the bits. It is a bit pricy, but as with most tools, you get what you pay for. Highly recommended

Excellent Product
I actually purchased this for my dog's nails. I tried the Pedipaw (or whatever it was called) and the thing was garbage. This product is strong enuf for dog's nails AND it saved me from cutting too far and making my poochie bleed.
Share this article :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. pinkys mind - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger