Topstyler 30267 Heated Ceramic Styling Shells - Promo Offer
Details about Topstyler 30267 Heated Ceramic Styling Shells
ASIN number: B005HH9JQW
Unlike curling irons which release the while hot, TopStyler C-shells hold the curl in place until the hair is completely cool-set. This allows the hydrogen bond inside the cuticle to fully set, firmly finishing the style. The breakthrough design of the patented C-shells uses solid ceramic tourmaline to surround the hair and evenly distribute heat. It creates amazing curls of any size-tight spirals to flowing, beachy waves.
Features of this Topstyler 30267 Heated Ceramic Styling Shells
This product has many best specification that make it great for you:
- * Topstyler By Instyler The Easier Way To Get Amazing Volume & Sexy Curls ~ Curls last 3x longer, Stylers 3x faster, NO Damage
- * Rapid heat up - Just wrap, Clip, & Curl ~ Create Amazing Curls. Waves. volume
- * Any Size Curls Length Hair ~ "Unlimited Textures" endless looks with one tool ~ "No Damage" healthy, beautiful hair "Solid Ceramic Tourmaline" gentle, even heat ~ "Easy & Fast" styles 3x faster than hair curlers
- * Ceramic heating elements, other heaters are plastic or aluminum with ceramic paint, the C-shell is solid ceramic, more efficient heat which results in longer lasting curls in less time
- * Curls last 3x longer, Stylers 3x faster, NO Damage. No Rollers, Irons, or Damage. Just wrap, Clip, & Curl. Includes: Zip up travel case with storage compartment, Auto-safety shut off, 5 large C-Shells, 5 regular C-Shells, & user manual
Where to get the best price?
We've found that Amazon.com is continously providing the lowest price for this product.
Read the Customer Reviews about Topstyler 30267 Heated Ceramic Styling Shells
Great Product, Takes Effort
First off, this takes practice!
Many of the other reviews I've seen complain about the product but I would have too if I'd stopped at the first or second try! It isn't complicated, per say, but it's a simple motion that takes practice to execute quickly and effectively.
The product itself is well made. It heats up in about 3-5 minutes? You wrap sections of hair around two fingers and then tuck the curl you've created into the heated shells. They can be a little hot at times but never enough to burn your fingers by mistake while you're putting your hair up. After anywhere from 4 - 10 minutes your let them loose and you've got great curls!
I used to curl with a flat iron and was never bothered by it but I was astounded by how soft my hair was while still holding curl! Some complain that there aren't enough C-shells but if you replace them as you go (it comes with 5 more than fit on the unit) and then use the two or three from the beginning (you'll be able to take them out...
Works GREAT On My Fine, Hard-to-Curl Hair!
I have a LOT of long, fine hair that doesn't hold a curl for more than five minutes...especially if it's humid outside. (And it's ALWAYS humid outside.) After reading the reviews I crossed my fingers and took a chance on this product. I'M SO GLAD I DID!!!
I watched the DVD - TWICE - to make sure I understood the process, then dove right in. The Topstyler took about 5 minutes to heat up, then it took me about 6-7 minutes to create the finger curls and secure them in the C-shells. (Since I have fine hair, I had more than enough C-shells.)
After about 30 minutes I removed the C-shells, shook the curls loose and was amazed at my full, bouncy curls. I played with them. I used my fingers to brush through them...several times. I slept. The next morning I STILL had curls! It's now 24 HOURS LATER and the curls have "relaxed" into a natural wave gradually throughout the day, yet still full of body -- and I did not use any styling/finishing spray before creating...
I'm a former hairstylist and I got really excited when the Topstyler went on sale on LivingSocial for $59. I strongly prefer the control I have of my curls using barrel and pin curls but, to be honest, I'm kind of lazy and just don't have the patience to wait under a dryer. Of course I plugged it in and used the clips as soon as I got them and I'm happy to say that my experience was everything I hoped for. My long hair is fine and flat, but also sort of naturally frizzy. This smoothed out the frizz, gave me really nice volume and body, and was amazing for taming my misbehaved side bangs.
A few warnings:
1) It's not a miracle product. If you're hair doesn't hold curl with hot rollers or a set and style, it won't magically work with the Topstyler. If you have difficulty with your hair holding curl, I would strongly recommend waiting until the clip is completely cool to remove.
2) I find pincurls super easy because I've been doing them forever and my...